Wednesday, January 9, 2008

rEshuFfLe

Reshuffle
a common word with an amazingly profound meaning

Sometimes there is a strong urge to reshuffle the mentality
Because these creations called humans
Are easily become smug
And sort of arrogant
Too long in the pleasant state
So comfortable in the so like an endless position
Have made people gone haughty
Purposely or unintentionally
Leading to destruction of bonding and heart breakings

Often I count others’ mistakes
Always I try to hide mine
Too much I have been thinking of my feeling
Seldom have I spared my time to understand others
God, am I being too selfish?
Does anything matter to me?
Startled when the reality really strikes

Have to recollect own self
Repetitively reevaluate the state of iman
Correct all the wrongdoings
Asking nothing but for forgiveness and enlightenment
Wishing for lots of bounties and endless counts of blessings

And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord, but such as go astray? – Al Hijr 15:56

And as for man, when his Lord tries him, then treats him with honor and makes him lead an easy life, he says: My Lord honors me –al Fajr 89:15
But when He tries him (differently), then straitens to him his means of subsistence, he says: My Lord has disgraced me – al Fajr 89:16

Oh Allah, don't let me ever turn away from You
Let me to be Your thankful slave
Allow me to remember Your mercy and guidance
Remind me the fear of hellfire
I’m begging You to accept my prayer and my repentance
I do long for Your love and pardon
I’m missing Your jannah


Peringatan kat diri sendiri:
Jangan bercita-cita hanya pada sebatas kegembiraan dan sejalur pelangi yang mengalpakan di dunia, tapi semai dan suburkanlah harapan dan mimpi indah kebahagian yang abadi di sana

Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau menjadikan aku perlu kepada yang lain selain Engkau hingga aku terpaksa mengorbankan ibadah ku kepada Mu

Salam maal hijrah
Semoga tahun ini (1429 hijrah) lebih baik daripada sebelumnya
ameen